What exactly is KBC for? | How to prepare for KBC? | KBC comes on which channel?
On July 3, 2000, Amitabh Bachchan hosted the first episode of KBC (Kon Banega Crodpati), which was his first time on Indian TV.
KBC (Kon Banega Crodpati) is a Hindi-language television program aired on Indian Sony Television. It is the authorized Hindi rendition of the KBC Lottery 2022 English game show ‘Who Wants to Be Millionaire?’. It aired on Sony Entertainment Television and BIG Synergy from season 1 through season 10. Since season 10, the credited co-production firms have been Studio Next and Tree of Knowledge. The great thing about KBC is that it has a vast bank of questions. Even though there doesn’t seem to be a set curriculum, there are some areas where KBC (Kon Banega Crodpati) questions are often asked:
How to prepare for KBC?
I want to start by giving a small caveat. This post goes into great detail about the steps I took to get to the hot seat. The goal is to go over as many details as possible to answer as many of the fundamental questions I’ve been asked about the process as possible. This answer will go over the significant steps I took to get to the hot seat as objectively as possible.
Also, please remember that the show was shot in 2020 under unusual circumstances, so a lot must be different from how they usually do things. Candidates can sign up by going to a website or using an app (Sony liv). Call the number given after you’ve signed up. A KBC member will ask a few questions, and then a winner will be chosen. Due to many calls from all over India, the number sometimes rings out.
Why KBC’s global share is falling?
The short-term technical analysis forecast for KBC Global Stock is a downtrend, so people don’t buy or hold this stock. Look for chances to sell or short KBC Global (KBCGLOBAL) at this time. Supply is going down and could go down even more. It looks like Kbc Global KBCGLOBAL just made a big move.
Kbc Global stock is trading below an essential moving average line, which has been below this line for a while. This is not a good sign. The store could keep going down, and it could even go lower. Even though my short-term analysis of Kbc Global is negative, the stock is in heavily oversold zones, and there is a good chance that it will bounce back tomorrow.
KBC comes on which channel?
Sony Television has shown the Show KBC lucky draw 2022 for the last 13 years. This year, too, the tests season of KBC will only be shown at the same time on Sony Television. But with digital timing, someone who doesn’t have a TV can still watch the show in many other ways.
How to apply for KBC
Sony TV started taking applications for seasons of KBC on Monday, May 10. Amitabh Bachchan hosts KBC, one of the most popular game shows on Indian TV. People can sign up for KBC Season 13 by sending an SMS or using the SonyLiv app. Every night, the host will ask a question. Those who want to sign up must answer these questions correctly via SMS or the SonyLIV app.
Step by Step Process
· You can get the SonyLIV app free from Google Play or the App Store.
· To participate in KBC Play Along, you don’t have to be a subscriber. But a subscriber will get more prizes and other benefits.
· On the home page, click the link that says “KBC Play Along.” You will need to sign up for the SONYLIV app and keep your profile up to date. Toggle between English and Hindi to choose the language you want.
· The main rules for participating are that you must be an Indian citizen at least 18 years old. Before playing the game, you should carefully read the rules and terms.
· When the questions are on TV, they appear on your phone’s screen. You will have a certain amount of time to choose the correct answer, just like on TV.
· If you don’t submit your answer on time, the system won’t accept it.
· You will get points for each correct answer.
· There is no way to get kicked out of KBC Play-Along. You can still play the game even if you give the wrong answer.
· There is only one way out for the people playing Play-Along. Non-subscribers will have to do some digital tasks to get a lifeline. Subscribers can use it whenever they want during the game.
· If you correctly answer the Fastest finger first (FFF) question this season, you can also win 500 points.
· The developers have also added a “Play-Along Team,” which lets you make the team with family and friends. A team can have anywhere from three to ten people. Up to Rs 1 lakh can be won by the team with the most points.
· Only people who pay for SONLYLIV can win the “lakhpati” prize. The people who don’t subscribe can win up to Rs. 1000 in cash. They can also win other things, like laptops, TVs, Bluetooth speakers, headphones, power banks, mobile phones, iPads, and gift cards.
· This season, the top scorer on the KBC will also have a chance to win a nice new car.
· Not only that, but 20 lucky winners will get to have a Zoom call with the show’s host, Amitabh Bachchan.
· Lastly, contestants will also participate in the main Show of Kon Banega Karodpati 12. They will be on the game show during the last week.
How much Amitabh Bachchan charge for KBC
We all know that Bollywood actors make a lot of money, but you might not know that they also make crores of rupees by working on TV. How much does Amitabh Bachchan get paid for “Kon Banega Karodpati”? Since it began in 2000, “Kon Banega Karodpati” has made much money for both the contestants and Amitabh Bachchan. Media reports say that Amitabh Bachchan gets between Rs. 3–5 crore per episode of KBC. So, Amitabh Bachchan could get up to 250 crores for the seasons of KBC.
How to play KBC play along
Play Along with KBC: Amitabh Bachchan was the host. The season of Kon Banega Karodpati is about to start, and fans can’t wait to see Big B in the hot seat again. Many contestants want to sit in the hot chair next to Amitabh Bachchan, but with the Sony LIV app, all observers can win 1 lakh daily, along with many other prizes. This year, you have the opportunity to sit live in the program and become 10 Lakhpati, which means you can gain millions of rupees from KBC. Play-Along on your phone. So, anyone who wants to earn Rs. 10,00,000 every day can download the SonyLIV app.
What are some KBC secrets from behind the scenes?
· If you ask Amitabh Bachchan to sign your autograph book, the crew will take it away and not give it back. I saw it happening. (Because you can’t bring anything into the shooting area, not even a pen)
· After each episode is shot, photographers will allow you to take a group photo with Amitabh Bachchan.
· They cut the scene after “fastest finger first.” A makeup man puts on the chosen person’s makeup (combs, hair, etc.). Then they go on to the next round.
· Almost everything Amitabh Bachchan says on a TV next to the camera.
· When the show starts, the camera zooms in. Five or six men have to walk in front of the camera so that it can zoom in. The arm that holds the camera is very, very long.
· During breaks, they stop recording and reshooting scenes that the crew thinks should.
· If you’re lucky, you might get to shake hands with him (I did).
· If a movie is, the photographer takes a lot of pictures of the stars with Amitabh Bachchan after the shoot.
· If you are under 18, you will have to sit near the camera so you won’t be in the episode. This is only true for kids who come to the show with their parents. The contestant will see their children.
How to win
KBC lets viewers win prizes through the Play-Along option on the SonyLIV app while contestants live out their dreams in the hot seat next to host Amitabh Bachchan. The people who make KBC have some surprises for viewers again this year. This season of Kon Banega Karodpati has a lot to offer, like the chance to play in teams and an exclusive video call with host Amitabh Bachchan. Every day, ten players win 1 lakh each, and there are a lot of other prizes as well.
How do I join the “Ghar Baithe Jeeto Jackpot”?
Here’s what you need to do to take part in Ghar Baithe Jeeto Jackpot:
· Get the PharmEasy app or update it.
· Visit the section for the Ghar Baithe Jackpot and sign up.
· Every Friday, Mr. Amitabh Bachchan will ask one question on the show, and you can answer it through the PharmEasy app until Tuesday at midnight.
· In the next Friday episode, ten lucky winners will get Rs. 1 lakh from PharmEasy. After that, a new question for this week will be asked.
What is KBC Play Along?
You can play along with KBC, which will be shown on Sony Entertainment Television (SD and HD), starting and winning exciting prizes. The app will simultaneously show the questions and possible answers as the KBC shows on TV. When the question during the episode, it will show up live on the KBC Play Along on the Sony Liv App. Players should choose and lock the answer based on what they see on the TV.
Answers will be on TV and App* at the same time. When a player gets a question right, they can move forward in the game, earn points, and win fun prizes. In addition to the main Play Along with Game, we also have a 24×7 (Daily) Quiz where you can answer ten questions and earn points.
“Sony Liv” or “App” refers to the OTT platform owned and run by the Company that can be accessed as an app or through the web. This is where the PAG will.
How do I get KBC Play Along?
Players, or “Play-Along Players,” should get the latest version of the SonyLIV app, which is free for Android on the Play Store and iOS on the App Store. Once installed, you can click on the “KBC Play-Along” banner or icon to access “KBC Play Along” and register. Registration is required to take part, so you should do it before the show starts, so you have time to sign up, learn how it works, and choose your preferred language.
How does KBC PAG Gold work?
· Subscribers to Sony LIV (Special, Special Plus, or Premium packs) who sign up for PAG will have access to “PAG Gold,” the premium version of PAG. In this way, users have a chance to win prizes that are only available to Sony LIV subscribers (Special, Special Plus, or Premium packs).
· The PAG Gold version of the Play-Along game will also include extra features only subscribers to Sony LIV (Special, Special Plus, or Premium packs) can use. This consists of a free lifeline every day and the chance to win the Har Din Lakhpati prize.
The average rating for the first season was 14.1, while the average ratings for the second and third seasons were 11.1 and 6.8. In the first week of the first season, 22 percent of people watched, worth 8.96 TVR. That number quickly rose to 54 percent in the last week of July 2000, making it the most-watched TV show and putting StarPlus at the top for the first time. It also gave Bollywood actor Amitabh Bachchan a new start in his career. The number of viewers stayed at around 10 TVR until November 2000. In December 2000, it dropped to 8–9 TVR; in January 2001, it dropped to 6–7. In the week ending February 3, 2001, it got 7.2 TVR, but it was still the most-watched show. In October 2000, the show got a 27.13 TVR, which was the best rating it had ever gotten up to that point.